DATEV Audit is a comprehensive platform, designed for the auditing work by professionals from several European countries to meet the requirements of the legislative harmonization of International Standards on Auditing ISAs and International Financial Reporting Standards IFRS.
DATEV Audit helps to create and manage the audit documentation with checklists and presents the audit results in a formal audit report. The ISA-compliant working papers allow efficient and scalable audit documentation: All audit steps are initiated in the master document which leads the user to the corresponding program features. The documentation is structured according to the professional audit process. The results of all audit steps are collected in the master document to document the audit performed.
- Audit objectives - ISA 210
- Audit acceptance - ISA 210, 220 and 230
- Audit planning - ISA 300 and 320
- Internal Control - ISA 315 and 400
- Risks - ISA 240, 250, 315, 550 and 570
- Materiality - ISA320
- Analytical procedures - ISA 315
- Reports - ISA 700 and 720
- Quality Control - ISA 220 and NCCI-1 (ISQC-1)
Consistent support during the entire process with DATEV Audit
With DATEV Audit you can automate the capture process of accounting data (whether interim or final), plan your work, facilitate the process of knowledge of the organization, assess the various risks and internal control, perform the corresponding analytical review, risk interrelation and materiality, as well as create, demonstrate and document the working papers in an electronic digital record.
In this very special way, you can meet the requirements of the regulations applicable to the entity and the industry in which it operates, making conclusions based on objective formulas to support the professional judgment of the auditor.
File and Document Management
- Document Management System per customer per year
- Wide variety of Working Papers
- Possibility of customizing Working Papers and Procedures
- Automation of documents
Working papers integrated in the program
- Full integration of the working papers
- Work control systems
- Ready for quality control
- Easy to expand and link external and internal documents
- Possibility of customization to the needs of each audit
- Control of work and time of work done / to be done
- Change control system and history tracking
- Quality control by semaphore logic processes
- Audit findings cataloging system
- Easy creation and without error sources of reports and memory
- Possibility of personalization